Rather than look through a myriad of cookbook indexes or scour Google/YouTube (sorry, I just don't have time and you probably don't, either), I have an AMAZING app/website that I want to tell you all about called TalkToChef, a virtual cooking hotline/chef 911. Here's how it works:
- When you're having a recipe "freak out moment," take a deep breath.
- Walk away from the cutting board/stove/oven/mixer.
- Get a tissue and stop crying. Blow your nose. Get a hold of yourself, for god's sake!
- Now, grab your iPhone and get on the TalkToChef app, or log-in to the website via your PC.
- Once you're on the app/website, press/click on the Hotline button located in the center of the page.
- Select a cuisine, cooking method, and/or diet.
- Et voila! TalkToChef will send a push notification to all of the chefs in the database who are competent to answer your specific question. And, within a matter of seconds, you will be connected with an expert via video chat!
- After receiving the valuable culinary advice, you can rate, review, and voluntarily tip the chef, plus share your experience on social media!
Pretty cool, eh? So go ahead and save yourselves the time, blood pressure meds, and tragic 'Kim Kardashian crying face.' Download this invaluable app and/or make TalkToChef a "favorite" website on your PC. You'll thank me later, either after a mere kitchen emergency or for simply being able to conquer more challenging recipes (after all, you've got a virtual guardian culinary angel on your side)!