Friday, September 26, 2014

I've got your hookup to San Francisco Magazine's FallFest 2014!

Normally, I wouldn't post anything about an upcoming event in San Francisco but, because I'm going to be there at the same time, I just couldn't resist!

San Francisco magazine is proud to present FallFest 2014, on Saturday, October 11.  Join us for a day in the sun at Justin Herman Plaza on the Embarcadero and eat your way through 40 restaurants, sip wines from over 30 local wineries, watch the Bay Area's best chefs and mixologists in action, dance to live beats, and more -- all to benefit MealsOn Wheels of San Francisco.

What: San Francisco magazine’s FallFest 2014
When: Saturday, October 11, 2014
Time: Noon – 4:00P
Where: Justin Herman Plaza on the Embarcadero
More information: sffallfest.com 
Tickets: https://sffallfest2014.eventbrite.com.  Want $10 off the ticket price?  Just enter LUNCHBELLE where it says "Enter promotion code," and you can thank me later!




Sounds pretty awesome, right?  I'd love to see you there!

...

Lindsay, Beverly Hills Bites    

*A big 'thank you' to my girl - and resident SF local - JetSetting Fashionista, for keeping me abreast of all-things-Northern California.  And for hosting me during my upcoming stay.*  

No comments:

Post a Comment